Pure Sine Wave Mini Inverter
Field-selectable 120 or 277 VAC input/output.
1X normally-on and 3X configurable normally-off/switched for 125VA and 250VA models. 1X normally-on and 4X configurable normally-off/switched output types for 375VA and 550VA models.
Microprocessor controlled pure sine wave output with less than 3% THD and crest factor up to 10X (125VA), 5X (250VA), 7.5X (375VA), and 5X (550VA).
- Field-selectable 120 or 277 VAC input/output.
- Current: 1.4A (120V), 0.6A (277V) for 125VA model.
- Current: 2.7A (120V), 1.2A (277V) for 250VA model.
- Current: 4.10A (120V), 1.19A (277V) 375VA model.
- Current: 5.95A (120V), 1.98A (277V) 550VA model.
- Frequency: 60Hz +/- 2 Hz.
- Protection: easy access 8A fast-acting 5x20mm fuse.
- Power Factor: 0.5 lead to 0.5 lag.
- Voltage: 120 or 277 VAC and matches input selection.
- Current: 1.04A (120V), 0.45A (277V) for 125VA model.
- Current: 2.08A (120V), 0.9A (277V) for 250VA model.
- Current: 3.12A (120V), 1.35A (277V) 375VA model.
- Current: 4.85A (120V), 1.98A (277V) 550VA model.
- Frequency: 60Hz +/- 0.02 Hz crystal controlled during emergency mode.
- Overload: 110% will generate overload fault.
- Configurable Transfer Times: 50mS, 1s (default), or 2s.
- Output Distortion: Less than 3% THD.
- Crest Factor: 10X for 125VA, 5X for 250VA, 7.5X for 375VA, and 5X for 550VA model.
- Load Power Factor: 0.5 lead to 0.5 lag.
- Output Types: 1X normally-on and 3X configurable normally-off/switched for 125VA and 250VA models. 1X normally-on and 4X configurable normally-off/switched for 375VA and 550VA models.
- Max Connected Load w/ Dimmer Option: 375VA for the 125VA and 250VA models. 1,125VA for the 375VA and 550VA models (non-EM mode).
- UL 924 certified
- New York City approved, Calendar Number 51575
- NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- NFPA 70-NEC
- OSHA Certified
- NEMA Type 1 enclosure
- NEMA 410 Load tested up to 375VA (125/250VA Model) and 1,125VA (375/550VA Model)
The Isolite E3MINI is a 125/250/375/550 VA mini-inverter. The inverter has field-selectable 120 or 277 VAC input/output with four independent outputs for the 125/250 VA models and five independent outputs for the 375/550 VA models. The output types are normally-off/switched output types and are user-configurable. Its microprocessor-controlled Pure Sine Wave output has less than 3% THD and crest factor up to 10X (125VA), 5X (250VA), 7.5X (375VA), or 5X (550VA). The advanced startup, charger, and inverter diagnostics prevent failures from wiring errors, overloads, and application issues and include self-testing and self-diagnostics. This mini-inverter has an optional internal DALI/0-10V dimming interface that allows for up to three independent zones for 125/250 VA models, four independent zones for 375/550 VA models, and five different dimming presets on all models in order to adjust emergency lighting levels. The high purity, premium valve-regulated lead-acid (VRLA) batteries with lead-calcium plates provide long life and durability.