Outdoor Wet Location Emergency Light
Architecturally appealing wet location LED light for indoor and outdoor applications.
NEMA 3R/IP65 rating makes this suitable for indoor/outdoor, cold weather, and damp applications.
Internal Heater (HX) makes the OWL ideal for outdoor applications down to -13°F.
- Quality pressure die-cast aluminum housing finished in durable polyester powder coat available in bronze, white, silver or black finish.
- Optional 0.5” threaded conduit top entry.
- Optic lens assembly is a single piece with a UV polycarbonate material.
- UV stabilized polycarbonate lens resists yellowing and provides uniform light distribution.
- Large surface area LED heat sinking for optimum LED longevity.
- Power Consumption
- EM Model - Float charge mode without lamps illuminated: 2 watts
- EM Model - Float charge mode with normal lamps illuminated: 17 watts
- EM Model - Optional Cold temperature model adds 15 watts intermittently (thermostat controlled)
- AC Only Model - 17 watts
- Temperature Rating
- Without Internal Heater: From 32°F to 122°F
- With Internal Heater: From -13°F to 122°F
- UL 924
- NEMA 3R Rated
- NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- NFPA 70-NEC
The OWL Outdoor Wet Location Emergency Light is an architecturally attractive LED light. With a NEMA 3R and IP65 Rating, this emergency light is ideal for indoor and outdoor areas, damp locations, and cold-weather applications down to -13 degrees Fahrenheit. The quality die-cast aluminum housing is finished with a durable polyester powder coat available in bronze, white, silver, or black. This unit features a polycarbonate UV-resistant, one-piece optic lens assembly that withstands yellowing and provides uniform light distribution. Eight LEDs produce 1530 lumens in normal (mains mode) and 600 lumens in emergency battery backup mode. A premium, long-life high-temperature Ni-Cad battery offers 90 minutes of emergency lighting with brownout detection ensuring emergency illumination during periods of low line voltage. The OWL has photocell activation for nighttime/security lighting or can be switch-controlled for standard lighting.