Die-Cast Aluminum LED Exit Sign
Illumination 4 times brighter than UL 924 requirement with super-bright, long-life LEDs that have a 25+ year life expectancy.
Premium long-life, high-temperature fused nickel cadmium battery.
Line-latch prevents unnecessary discharge of battery during installation. Loads will not illuminate until after application of utility power.
- Injection molded internal cavity reflector provides ease of installation and maintenance together with perfectly even legend Illumination.
- Heavy-duty, two piece walls are constructed using aluminum alloy walls.
- Removable, front stencil face includes overlapping light seal.
- Hidden knock-out access points and universal pattern.
- Optional recess frame, polycarbonate face shield with tamper proof access screws, and pendant & specialty mounts.
- 6.0” high; 0.75” stroke
- NFPA type, universal field-selectable chevrons.
- UL 924 Listed to 100ft Visibility Distance
- CEC Title 20 Compliant
- NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- NFPA 70-NEC
The LPDC Die-Cast Aluminum LED Exit Sign offers long life and dependable service with its high-temperature fused Ni-Cad battery with above standard UL listed four-hour run-time. The unit has heavy-duty, two-piece die-cast aluminum alloy walls and a removable front stencil face with an overlapping light seal. The super-bright, long-life LEDs illuminate four times brighter than UL 924 requirements and have a 25+ year life expectancy. The LPDC features an injection-molded internal cavity reflector providing ease of installation and maintenance with perfectly even legend illumination. Multiple mounting options are available.