NEMA 4X Exit & Emergency Combo
NEMA 4X rated corrosion resistant, fully gasketed ABS thermoplastic housing for wet locations.
Mounting options include back, ceiling, end, or pendant mounting.
Industrial gray finish with removable chevrons is standard.
- Corrosion resistant, fully gasketed fiberglass housing with hot bonded silicone.
- 6.0” high; 0.75” stroke
- NFPA type, universal field selectable chevrons
- Temperature Rating
- Without Internal Heater: From 50°F to 104°F
- With Internal Heater: From -4°F to 104°F
- Intertek Verified Splash Zone
- CSA-US listed
- UL 924
- NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- NFPA 70-NEC
- BAA Compliant
The HLX-C NEMA 4X Exit & Emergency Combo unit combines single-faced or double-faced LED exit signage with one or two round LED lamp heads. Lamp heads can be mounted on the end/side or the top. The fully gasketed NEMA 4X rated ABS thermoplastic housing is corrosion-resistant and is IP44 rated for wet locations. This exit is available with a maintenance-free, sealed Lead Calcium battery and uses a solid-state transfer and charger to eliminate relay failure caused by particle build-up. The HLX has a line latch that prevents the unnecessary discharge of the battery during installation and features brownout and short circuit protection. Wall, ceiling, or end mount configurations are available.