Explosion Proof LED Exit Sign
Illumination 4X brighter than UL 924 requirement with super-bright, long-life LEDs that have a 25+ year life expectancy.
Premium long-life, high-temperature fused nickel cadmium battery with standard UL listed 3-hour run time.
Standard battery diagnostic system monitors battery status, detects cell failure, and issues an alert when there’s reduced capacity, indicating the need to replace the battery.
- Precision die-cast aluminum housing with a flawless, laser-formed acrylic legend.
- Input Power
- AC models: Red 1.5 watts; Green 2.3 watts
- EM models: Red 2.5 watts; Green 3.0 watts
- 6” high; 0.75” stroke
- Class I, Div 1 Groups C & D
- Class I, Div 2 Groups A, B, C & D
- Class II, Div 1 Groups E, F & G
- Class III, Div 1
- Class I, Zone 1, Groups IIA, IIB
- Class I, Zone 2, Groups IIA, IIB + H2 & IIC
- Temperature Class (T-Rating) - T6
- UL 924
- NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- NFPA 70-NEC
- CEC Title 20 Compliant
- Marine Outside Type
- UL 1598A, 844, 924
The EXP Explosion Proof LED Exit Sign is constructed of precision die-cast aluminum and features a line latch preventing the unnecessary discharge of the battery during installation. The flawless, laser-formed acrylic legend is available with red or green illumination and is four times brighter than UL 924 requirements. The EXP contains a UL listed nickel cadmium battery that provides a 3-hour run time and includes brownout detection ensuring emergency operation during periods of low line voltage. The EXP is listed for Class I, II, & III, Division I & II, and Zone 1 & 2 hazardous locations.