Elite Edge-Lit Exit Sign, Custom Graphics
Premium long-life, high-temperature fused nickel cadmium battery with standard UL listed 3-hour run time.
Battery diagnostic system standard – battery status: detects cell failure and issues alert of reduced capacity and the need to replace battery.
Line-latch prevents unnecessary discharge of battery during installation. Loads will not illuminate until after application of utility power.
- "Snap-in Lens” for easy installation
- Recessed back box can be pre-installed at job site
- Precision die-cast aluminum housing with a flawless, laser-formed acrylic legend
- Hinged springs allow for concealed mounting hardware on recessed models
- Back box can be pre-installed
- Recessed back box meets New York specifications
- Compatible with the LPDCREM and TLREM2 remote exit signs
- 6.0” high; 0.75” stroke
- NFPA-Type, universal field installable, self-adhesive chevrons
- UL 924
- CEC Title 20 Compliant
- NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- NFPA 70- NEC
- Recessed backbox is IC rated and meets New York specifications
The ELTCG Elite Edge-Lit Exit Sign with Custom Graphics comes with a standard AC battery or a UL listed Ni-Cad battery backup that provides a 3-hour run-time and is available with your choice of custom graphics. The die-cast aluminum housing is constructed with a “Snap-in Lens” for easy installation and is compatible with the LPDCREM and TLREM2 remote exit signs. The ELTCG features a sealed external momentary test switch and a dual diagnostic LED indicator which displays the battery status. Low-profile recessed models are Type IC rated and designed with hinged springs to conceal the mounting hardware. High visibility self-adhesive chevrons are NFPA-Type and are universal field installable. Several frame colors and letter color choices are available, as well as multiple mounting options.