UL 924 Transfer Switches
Utilize standard light fixtures as emergency light sources
UL 924 List and compliant with National Electric Code Article 700 (2017 Ed.)
Zero-voltage switching reduces inrush currents, maximizing lifetime and reliability
- Flame Retardant UL 94 5VA injection molded housing
- Breakaway tabs allow for multiple mounting configurations
- Pre-tinned UL1015 wire rated at 600V, 221°F
- Size: 1.73”W x 1.28”D x 2.72”H
- Weight: 4.5 oz.
- Color: Textured White (RAL 9003)
- Includes matching decorator faceplate
- UL listed to CSA C22.2 No. 14019
- NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- NFPA 70-NEC
- IEC 61000-4-5 surge test, IEC 61000-4-12 ring wave immunity test
The Isolite ELCD-924, UL 924 Automatic Load Control Relay, utilizes standard light fixtures as an emergency light source. Zero-voltage switching reduces inrush currents and maximizes lifetime and reliability. The ELCD-924 interface features LED indicators for emergency power, utility power, alarm status and test sequencing. Its breakaway tabs, multiple surface mounting methods, and universal input voltage allow for use in any application. It is UL 924 List and compliant with National Electric Code Article 700 (2017 Ed.).