UL 1008 Transfer Switch
Utilizes standard light fixtures as emergency light sources.
UL 924 listed and compliant with National Electric Code Article 700 (2017 Ed.).
Universal input voltage & multiple mounting methods allow use in any application.
- 16 gauge (0.060”) cold-rolled steel enclosure with textured, powder-coated finish.
- 7/8” electrical knock-outs (EKOs) provided on three sides for conduit entry.
- Rotatable cabinet with dual-sided, silk-screened panel allows for flexible conduit placement.
- PCB-mounted barrier blocks allow for up to 10 AWG wires.
- Modular design allows easy removal for field upgrades or servicing.
- 120 – 277VAC universal input/output voltage.
- 20 amp rating for tungsten, incandescent, and ballast/LED driver.
- Fire alarm interface with normally-open or normally-closed contact closure.
- Dimming control interface that’s compatible with 0-10V/DALI.
- Dimming control interface that’s compatible with phase dimming.
- Latching relay design significantly reduces power consumption.
- Short circuit withstand capability of 10kA.
- Size: 9.0”W x 9.5”H x 2.75”D
- Weight: 5.85 lbs
- Color: Powder painted finish - charcoal gray cabinet (RAL 7016), light gray access plate (RAL 7035)
- Indicator LEDs: Normal power (green), Emergency power (red)
- User controls: Test button, remote laser test
- Mounting: Surface mount (can be plenum mounted)
- UL listed to UL 1008 standard for safety transfer switch equipment BCELTS.
- UL listed to CSA C22.2 emergency transfer switch equipment.
- UL 2043 listed for plenum-rated products.
- NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- NFPA 70-NEC
The Isolite ELCD-1008, UL 1008 Transfer Switch, utilizes standard light fixtures as an emergency light source. Constructed of 16 gauge cold-rolled steel, the enclosure provides a 7/8” electrical knock-out on three sides, as well as a rotatable cabinet with dual-sided, silk-screened panel, allowing for flexible conduit placement. The transfer switch is equipped with universal input voltage, a fire alarm interface, dimming control interface, and a latching relay design to significantly reduce power consumption. It is UL 924 List and compliant with National Electric Code Article 700 (2017 Ed.).