Photoluminescent/LED Die-Cast Exit Sign
Internal LEDs are used to charge the photoluminescent material internally for an eco-friendly solution.
Maintenance-free LED light source illuminates the letters in normal AC power.
Non-electrical photoluminescence illuminates the letters when AC power fails.
- Injection molded internal cavity reflector provides easy installation and maintenance with perfectly even legend illumination.
- Two piece, heavy-duty walls are constructed from die cast aluminum alloy.
- Front stencil face has an overlapping light seal for no light leakage.
- Hidden knock out access points with a universal pattern.
- Recessed frame, polycarbonate face shields with tamper proof screws, and specialty mounts/pendants are available upon request.
- 6” high; 0.75” stroke
- NFPA type, universal field-selectable chevrons
- UL 924
- CEC Title 20 Compliant
- NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- NFPA 70-NEC
The DTH LED and Photoluminescent Hybrid Die-Cast Exit Sign combines two eco-friendly technologies: LED and photoluminescence. Under standard AC power, the exit sign’s maintenance-free LED light source illuminates the letters. When there is an AC power failure, the non-electrical photoluminescence system illuminates the letters without battery power. Requiring only 2 watts of electrical power, the DTH eliminates the need for any auxiliary power or external charging light sources, and no backup batteries are needed. The DTH features an injection-molded internal cavity reflector that provides easy installation and maintenance with perfectly even legend Illumination. The heavy-duty, two-piece, die-cast aluminum alloy walls offer long-lasting durability, as does the optional recess frame with vandal-resistant polycarbonate face shield and tamper-proof access screws. Multiple pendant lengths and specialty mounts are available.