CEC Title 20 Compliant
The EDC Series Die-Cast exit features an architectural curved design that will enhance any decor. The EDC utilizes the latest in energy efficient LED technology and utilizes a premium rechargeable NiCad battery in all EM units.
- New York City Approved 8″ letters with 1″ stroke.
- Ultra-bright, energy efficient, long-life Red or Green LEDs.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED board and LED lamp heads for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- 4.8V long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCd battery.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-totest switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- 120/277 VAC field-selectable inputs.
- Field selectable knockout chevron directional indicators
Premium-grade, aluminum housing. Also available in black or white powder-coat finished.
From 32°F to 122°F
- New York City Approved
- CEC Title 20 Compliant
- UL 924
- NFPA Life Safety Code 101
- NFPA 70-NEC
Isolite offers a 3-year limited warranty. For further details, refer to General Warranty and Obligations in the Isolite manual or on our website. Lamps not warranted