Die-Cast Aluminum Master LED Exit Sign, Remote Exit Sign Capable
Illumination 4 times brighter than UL 924 requirement with super-bright, long-life LEDs that have a 25+ year life expectancy.
Master exit sign compatible with ELTMR & TLREM2 remote exit signs.
Line-latch prevents unnecessary discharge of battery during installation. Loads will not illuminate until after application of utility power.
- Injection molded internal cavity reflector provides ease of installation and maintenance together with perfectly even legend illumination.
- Two piece, heavy-duty walls constructed from die cast aluminum alloy.
- Removable front stencil face with overlapping light seal.
- Hidden knock out access points and universal pattern.
- Optional recess frame, polycarbonate face shield with tamper proof access screws, and pendant & specialty mounts.
- 6.0” high; 0.75” stroke
- NFPA type, universal field-selectable chevrons.
- UL 924
- CEC Title 20 Compliant
- NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- NFPA 70-NEC
The LPDCMR Die-Cast Aluminum Master LED Exit Sign with Remote Capabilities offers illumination four times brighter than UL 924 requirements with super-bright, long-life LEDs. This traditional design features heavy-duty, two-piece, die-cast aluminum alloy walls with a removable front stencil face and an overlapping light seal. Offering long-life and dependable service with a high-temperature fused Ni-Cad battery, the LPDCMR employs brownout detection to ensure emergency operation during periods of low line voltage. The injection-molded internal cavity reflector provides easy installation and maintenance while providing perfectly even legend illumination. Variable pendant lengths and mounting options are available.