Class I Div 2 Emergency Exit Combo
Approved for use in Class I Div 2 Groups A-D: T2B area classification, as well as, Class I Zone 2, IIA, IIB and IIC: T1 and T2 area classification.
NEMA 4X rated is fully gasketed for wet location applications.
Designed to stand up to abuse in applications such as schools, institutions, public areas, and apartment complexes where vandalism may occur.
- Fully gasketed, corrosion resistant, die-cast aluminum housing with impact resistant polycarbonate lens.
- Stainless steel mounting feet and hardware.
- Industrial gray color standard
- 6.0” high; 0.75” stroke
- NFPA type, universal field selectable chevrons
- CSA-US listed
- NEMA 4X
- Class I Div 2 Groups A-D: T2B area classification
- Class I Zone 2, IIA, IIB & IIC: T1 & T2 area classification
- Meets or exceeds UL 924 standards
- NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- NFPA 70-NEC
- BAA Compliant
The HZC Class 1 Div 2 Exit & Emergency Combo unit features a fully gasketed, die-cast aluminum housing with impact resistant polycarbonate lens. This combo unit is designed to withstand abuse in hazardous environments and in applications where vandalism may occur. The HZC is approved for use in Class I Div 2 Groups A-D: T2B area classification and Class I Zone 2, IIA, IIB & IIC: T1 &T2 area classification. A maintenance-free, sealed lead calcium battery or Ni-Cad battery is available. The unit features a low voltage cut-off that prevents battery damage and ensures positive charge acceptance following an extended discharge. This exit combo is available with up to four round lamp heads and incorporates a unique locking twist-collar that securely holds the lens for quick and easy re-lamping.