Thermoplastic LED Exit Sign & Emergency Combo
Two lamp heads are fully adjustable and draw 1W each.
Universal mounting canopy included for ceiling mounting: universal, single, or double face.
Quick-fit, snap-in installation with field selectable chevron directional indicators.
- High impact housing designed with injection molded 5VA flame retardant thermoplastic.
- Electronic control circuit and isolation transformer provide current control and circuit protection, ensuring optimum LED efficiency and life.
- 120/277 VAC with field selectable inputs.
- Solid state transfer relay utilized for reliability.
- 6” high; 0.75” stroke
- UL 924
- NFPA Life Safety Code 101
- NFPA 70-NEC
- Damp Location listed
- CEC Title 20 Compliant
The CMB Thermoplastic LED Exit Sign and Emergency Combo unit combines LED exit signage with fully adjustable, square LED lamp heads. The injection-molded VO flame retardant, high-impact thermoplastic housing ensures performance and reliability. Included is a maintenance-free, 6V nickel cadmium battery providing 90 minutes of run-time. The CMB features snap-together, quick-fit installation with field-selectable chevron directional indicators with long-life, high-intensity LED array available in red or green. This unit is UL listed for damp locations.