Photoluminescent/LED Thin Die-Cast Exit Sign
Thin architectural profile constructed from die cast aluminum alloy.
Internal LEDs are used to charge the photoluminescence material internally for an eco-friendly solution.
Maintenance-free LED light source illuminates the letters in normal AC power.
- Injection molded internal cavity reflector provides easy installation and maintenance with perfectly even legend illumination.
- Two piece, heavy-duty walls are constructed from die cast aluminum alloy.
- Front stencil face has an overlapping light seal for no light leakage.
- Hidden knock out access points with a universal pattern.
- 6.0” high; 0.75” stroke
- NFPA type, universal field selectable chevrons
- UL 924
- UL 924 Damp Location Approved
- UL 924 Floor Proximity (With VR Option)
- CEC Title 20 Compliant
- NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- NFPA 70-NEC
The DTH2 Hybrid Photoluminescent/LED Thin Die-Cast Exit Sign features performance and reliability in a compact unit. The DTH2 combines two eco-friendly technologies: LED and Photoluminescence. Under standard AC power, the exit sign’s maintenance-free LED light source illuminates the letters. When there is an AC power failure, the non-electrical photoluminescence system illuminates the letters without battery power. The heavy-duty, two-piece, die-cast aluminum alloy walls offer long-lasting durability, as does the optional vandal-resistant and tamper-proof polycarbonate face shield, making the sign suitable for floor proximity applications and wet locations. The injection-molded internal cavity reflector provides easy installation and maintenance with perfectly even legend Illumination. The DTH2 includes NFPA-Type, universal field-selectable chevrons, multiple pendant lengths, and specialty mount options.