Isolite’s EPC-DFATS emergency lighting transfer device allows the user to provide emergency backup power for dimmable loads. Backup power from an Isolite IMI, E3 or E3MAC inverter can be routed through the emergency power transfer device to the dedicated emergency fixtures so that if the fixtures are in the dimmed mode when a power outage occurs, the fixtures will switch to full brightness. The emergency power transfer device is available for mounting in a j-box in the wall or ceiling and includes a push to test switch and LED indicators.
- Ideal for use with designated dimmable emergency luminaires in auditoriums, restaurants, conference rooms, theaters, classrooms, and many other applications.
- Easily installs in a 4-11/16″ j-box with extension ring and can be surface mounted, mounted above the suspended ceiling, or flush mounted.
- UL1008 listed and works with both normally on and normally off backup power systems.
- The EPC-DFATS is compatible with 2, 3, and 4 wire 0-10 volt dimming systems, DALI and Lutron EcoSystems.
- Any interruption of normal utility power will automatically transfer designated emergency lights to full brightness.
- All units are tested during production and duration tested after production is complete.
- UL 924 listed
- UL 1008 listed
- NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- NFPA 70-NEC