Exit Signs & Combos
The Isolite MAX-C Series is constructed of heavy duty die-cast housing and is designed to withstand abuse in areas such as correctional facilities, schools, apartment complexes and public areas that may be subject to vandalism. The MAX-C comes standard with stainless steel, tamper-proof hardware and is protected with a high abuse polycarbonate cover. Suitable for indoor, outdoor, damp or wet location applications with IP66 protection.
- The MAX-C is designed with nickel-cadmium batteries providing a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes.
- Recharge time of the battery is twenty four  hours.
- The maximum battery operating temperature is + 113° F (45° C) and the minimum is + 45° F (10° C).
- The MAX-C utilizes a high-efficiency two stage charger providing a fully automatic constant charging current with low voltage disconnect protection.
- All components used in the circuitry are temperature compensated.
- The charger also has brownout and short circuit protection.
- Charger status is easily determined via a dual diagnostic LED display which indicates AC/ON and High Charge.
- An external push button test switch allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit and lamp load.
- The MAX-C is constructed of extra heavy duty cast aluminum with a 1/8″ thick polycarbonate protective shield.
- Stainless steel, tamper resistant screws are standard.
- Field adjustable chevrons are standard.
- The MAX-C is standard in an attractive matte black or white finish.
- The polycarbonate face shield is recessed into the housing making the MAX-C one of the most rigid, yet attractive high abuse signs on the market.
- The MAX-C is supplied with two  bottom mounted MR16 style lamps with optional LED’s.
- The lamps are enclosed in a vandal-resistant polycarbonate shield.
- The high abuse clear polycarbonate lens provides protection to the lamps.
- Tamper resistant screws are standard.
- The emergency light enclosure comes standard with a vacuum metalized reflector for an aesthetic look.