The Steel 12-60 Watt Emergency Light features front access panel is hinged for trouble-free installation, universal mounting pattern and conduit knockouts allow for easy installation, and front, top or side mounted heads.
Durable 20-gauge steel cabinet finished in a white powder coat
- Maintenance-free, sealed lead calcium battery.
- Nickel Cadmium battery available
From 50°F to 113°F
- Standard lamp heads are Par36 Style
- Par 18 style and MR16 lamps available
- Self-Test / Self-Diagnostic monitoring available
- Short circuit battery protection
- Brownout detection ensures emergency operation during periods of low line voltage
- Line-latch prevents unnecessary discharge of battery during installation. Loads will not illuminate until after application of utility power
- UL 924
- CSA-US listed
- NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- NFPA 70- NEC
Isolite offers a 3-year limited warranty. For further details, refer to General Warranty and Obligations in Isolite manual. Lamps not warranted.