The Isolite IMR-LED series is a decorative, high output LED emergency light. The IMR-LED is engineered for high performance and maintenance-free reliability.
UV stabilized, UL94V-O flame-retardant Polycarbonate injection-molded thermoplastic in pure white finish
- 6 Volt, 11 Watt or 12 Volt, 50 Watt maintenance-free sealed lead calcium
- Operating temperature range 32-104° F
- Recharge rate of 24 hours
- Two adjustable 6 or 12 Volt, 3 Watt 182 lumen, super bright LED lighting heads.
UL Listed to the UL924 Standard and meets or exceeds all requirements of NFPA70, NFPA101, NEC and OSHA
- Energy-efficient, automatic self-regulating battery charger and power supply
- Line latch prevents unnecessary discharge of battery during installation
- Low voltage disconnect prevents battery damage and ensures positive charge after extended discharge
- Brownout sensing
- Fully automatic operation
- Remote capability.
- Simple, snap-fit assembly and canopy for easy installation
- Compact, low-profile design
- Knockout mounting pattern on back plate and top conduit entry
- Field-selectable 120 or 277 VAC input
- Push-to-test switch and LED AC status indicator
- Damp location standard
Isolite offers a 3-year limited warranty. For further details, refer to General Warranty and Obligations in the Isolite manual or on our website. Lamps not warranted.