LED Exit Signs & Combos
Our HLX Nema Exit and Emergency Light comes standard with an industrial grey finish, removable chevrons, wall, ceiling, or end mount configurations, and is fully gasketed for wet location applications. Additional features includes:
- Fully gasketed housing with a hot bonded silicone
- Wall, ceiling or end mounting configurations
- Capable of powering multiple remote heads
- Single or Double face available
- Internal Heater (IH) optional
- Industrial grey finish
- Custom face colors and special wording/graphics available
- Field removable chevrons standard
- NEMA 4X rated corrosion resistant ABS Thermoplastic housing.
- Housing is fully gasketed for wet location applications.
- Wall, ceiling, or end mount configurations.
- Removable chevrons standard.
- Industrial gray finish standard.
- Maintenance-free, sealed lead calcium battery.
- Utilizes high output LEDs.
- Utilizes solid state transfer and charger to eliminate relay failure caused by particle build up.
- Line-latch prevents unnecessary discharge of battery during installation. Loads will not illuminate until after application of utility power.
- Temperature compensated components in the circuitry.
- Brownout and short circuit protection.
- External LED indicator.
- Capable of powering multiple remote heads.
- 120/277 field-selectable inputs.
Corrosion resistant ABS thermoplastic fully gasketed with hot bonded silicone.
6″ high; 0.75″ stroke
NFPA type, universal field-selectable chevrons
- Without Internal HeaterFrom 50°F to 104°F
- With Internal HeaterFrom -4°F to 104°F
- UL 924
- NNFPA Life Safety Code 101
- NFPA 70-NEC
Isolite offers a 3-year limited warranty. For further details, refer to General Warranty and Obligations in the Isolite manual or on our website. Lamps not warranted