The Isolite ELED Series is an architectural wet location LED emergency light. The ELED can be utilized as EM Light only, EM & AC light or photocell night light.
10 1/2″ x 6 1/2″ x 3 3/4″
Die-cast housing; Polycarbonate lens and
6V 5AH Nickel Cadmium battery
10 Watt High Output LED module
Listed by ETL to UL924 Standard
- Line-latch prevents unnecessary discharge of battey during installation
- Brownout protection
- Fully automatic operation
- Soft-start lamp circuit
- Field-selectable 120 or 277 VAC input
- LED indicator and push-to-test switch
- Architectural, compact design
- Suitable for wet location applications
- Self-diagnositics standard
- LED Emergency Light
- Can be used as EM only, AC & EM or Photocell.
- Wall mount or conduit entry
- Cold weather option available; rated to -40° F
Warranty: 3 year limited warranty. Lamps not warranted. For further warranty details, refer to General Warranty and Obligations in Isolite Manual.