Connecticut Approved Exit Signs
ECT – Connecticut Compliant Recessed Handicap Exit
- Complies with the State of Connecticut Building Code requirements, and provides an EXIT sign with a 6” International Symbol of Accessibility.
- Long life Nickel Cadmium maintenance free battery provides the required 90 minutes of emergency operation.
- Electronic Control Circuit and Isolation Transformer provide current control and circuit protection, ensuring optimum LED efficiency and life.
- Solid state transfer relay ensures reliability-no relay contacts to oxidize and fail.
- External LED monitor light and test switch are standard on self-powered versions.
- High-output, energy efficient LED technology.
- Line-Latch prevents unnecessary discharge of battery.
- Brownout detection ensures emergency operation during periods of low line voltage.
- LED AC present indicator and push-to-test switch.
- 120/277 VAC field-selectable inputs.
- Durable 20 gauge steel.
- White-baked powder coat finish.
- High clarity acrylic.
6″ high; 0.75″ stroke
NFPA-Type, universal field selectable chevrons.
From 50°F to 113°F
- CSA-US listed
- UL 924
- State of Connecticut Building Code Paragraph 1011.1.2
- NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- NFPA 70- NEC
Isolite offers a 5-year limited warranty. For further details, refer to General Warranty and Obligations in the Isolite manual or on our website. Lamps not warranted.