Exit Signs & Combos
The EDC Series Die-Cast exit features an architectural curved design that will enhance any decor. The EDC utilizes the latest in energy efficient LED technology and utilizes a premium rechargeable NiCad battery in all EM units.
- Ultra-bright, energy efficient, long-life Red or Green LED.
- Premium-grade, aluminum housing (also available in black or white powder-coated finishes).
- Field selectable knockout Chevron directional indicators.
- Unique design allows double face conversion in the field.
- Quick-snap face plate closure.
- Dual 120/277 voltage.
- Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push-totest switch for mandated code compliance testing.
- 4.8V long life maintenance-free, rechargeable NiCad battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to LED board for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- TP: Tamper-proof hardware helps prevent unauthorized access to the unit.
- SD: Self-diagnostic test feature performs monthly, biannually, and annually tests to ensure reliable operation and to meet electrical and life safety codes.
- 2C: Dual-circuit option on the AC-only unit enables it to be connected to two different (one acting as a back-up to the other) supplies at the same time.
- USA: Substantial transformation assembly in the U.S. complies with “Assembled in the USA” under the Buy American Act.
- UL Listed to UL924
- Meets or exceeds NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes.
- UL listed for damp locations. (0° — 50°)
Isolite offers a 5-year limited warranty. For further details, refer to General Warranty and Obligations in Isolite manual