Fluorescent Emergency Ballasts
Our 3000 Lumen Fluorescent Emergency Ballast is compatible with 1-lamp, 2-lamp, 3-lamp and 4-lamp fixtures with many ballast types including standard, rapid-start, slimline, instant-start, dimming and electronic AC ballast — consult factory regarding specific applications. It is also compatible with many different lamp types — refer to back Spec Sheet or contact customer service for more information.
- Works with or without AC ballast to convert new or existing fluorescent fixtures in to unobtrusive emergency lighting.
- Operates one or two lamps in the emergency mode for a minimum or 90 minutes.
- Provides a maximum initial lumen output of 3000 lumens.
- Dual 120/277 voltage.
- Chare rate/power ON LED indicator light and push-to-test switch for mandated code compliance testing
- Long-life, maintenance-free, rechargeable sealed NiCad battery.
- Internal solid-state transfer switch automatically connects the internal battery to fluorescent lamp(s) for minimum 90-minute emergency illumination.
- Fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
- Suitable for installation inside, on top or in remote of the fixture.
- Can be used in both switched and unswitched fixtures.
- UL listed for factory or field installation
- Durable painted steel construction in red finish.
- Provided with 2′ flex conduit.
- Compatable with most one-, two-, three-, and four-lamp electronic standard and dimming AC Ballasts.
- Operated two 17W-40W, one 17W-215W T8 through T12, two 13W-42W 4-pin compact, two 18W-36W or one 18W-55W 4-pin long compact fluorescent lamps.
- Five year warranty against defects in material and workmanship. (Lamps excluded)
- Meets UL924, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, NEC, OSHA, Local and State Codes
- UL Listed for damp locations