Our BAL-1400TD-SDTEM Ballast is compatible with 1-lamp, 2-lamp, 3-lamp and 4-lamp fixtures with many ballast types including standard, rapid-start, slimline, instant-start, dimming and electronic AC ballast — consult factory regarding specific applications. It is also compatible with many different lamp types — refer to back Spec Sheet for more information.
- Provides a minimum of 90 minutes of emergency illumination
- Can be installed inside, on top or in remote* of the fixture
- Can be used in both switched and unswitched fixtures
- UL 924 Listed for damp location
- UL listed for Retrofit/Field Installation
- Life safety NFPA 101
- Meets most state and local codes
- Operates one or two lamps in the emergency mode for a minimum of 90 minutes.
- Provides a maximum initial lumen output of 1400 Lumens
- Dual Voltage Input 120V/277 VAC, 60Hz
- Solid-state charger circuit
- Test Switch/Power Indicator light
- Temperature Rating (Ambient): 0ºC to 50ºC [32ºF to 122ºF]
- Maintenance-free, long life, Sealed Nickel Cadmium Battery
- Maximum battery recharge time: 24 hours
Compatible with most one-, two-, three-, and four-lamp electronic standard and dimming AC ballasts.
- Compatible with many different lamp types – refer to back Spec Sheet or contact customer service for more information