Exit Signs & Combos
A continuous non-electrical source of illumination Isolite Self-Luminous Signs are the practical solution for EXIT and safety marking requirements where performance can not be compromised. These signs are totally self-contained, highly durable and attractive. The Isolite Self-Luminous Signs are illuminated with a light source that consists of glass tubes internally coated with phosphor and filled with tritium gas, a natural isotope of hydrogen. They are completely free of any external energy source providing 10-20 years of continuously illuminated, maintenance free operation and code compliance.
- Single Face: 13 1/8″x 8 5/8″x 1 1/8″
- Double Face: 13 1/8″x 8 5/8″x 2 1/4″a
- Single Face: 3.5 lbs.
- Double Face: 7.2 lbs.
- Tamper-proof and vandal-resistant design
- No visible fasteners
- Rugged, full-enclosure acrylic cover snaps permanently over frame
- Approved for low-level or above-door applications